Marketing Outreach Manager
SnapIT Solutions has an opening for a marketing outreach manager to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. They are seeking support in marketing and outreach with the goal of expanding the digital presence of the department and promoting global opportunities for US businesses. This position will work from a Washington D.C. office.
This position will provide direct support in the development of outreach and marketing activities including strategic communications, branding, identifying target audiences and leveraging appropriate platforms and types of media to achieve greatest impact. Under the direction of the Director and other stakeholders the successful candidate; develops, reviews, and executes communication plans and outreach strategies. Utilizes knowledge and experience with paid media on Facebook, Linked, and Twitter to develop a pilot program for using paid advertising to improve targeted outreach to specific audiences. Coordinates with program offices and communication specialists to deliver information efficiently and effectively. Develops and tracks external communication metrics and KPIs.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for programs and services
- Develop and implement an outreach plan and campaign
- Develop, track and analyze key communication KPIs and metrics
- Develop and implement a pilot program for paid media
- Develop guidelines, training and processes to post on a SharePoint Hub
- Utilize multiple social media platforms to convey information and draw target audiences to the organizations website
- Conduct user testing to collect data on marketing methodologies
- Host meetings and presentations for project planning and sharing of intel
Experience / Education / Skills
· bachelor’s degree in marketing required.
· 5+ years relevant work experience managing a marketing department or robust program.
- Proven experience developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Social media marketing experience
- Proven ability to organize and interpret a high volume of information.
- Must have strong writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communicator and proven high-level communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Have a working knowledge of communication metrics, about web analytics, website publishing, and fluency using SharePoint.
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Washington DC
Become an Apprentice Today!
Work ExperienceOur Apprenticeship program is an opportunity for you to learn while you earn. You gain a sense of community and meaningful experiences that will guide you on your technology career path.
Work with MentorsThis opportunity allows you to work along side an industry expert who will guide you on your path and provide real-world knowledge in your field.
Learn New SkillsOnly so much can be taught in a classroom. Our Apprenticeship program provides new skills that allow them to become more well rounded in their choosen path.
Upskill Your TrainingTechnology continues to evolve, so we need to be able to keep up. Apprentices are given the opportunity to build upon their knowledge and skills to become job ready in today's IT industry.
Workplace & Culture
SnapIT Solutions has a fast phase but startup culture with a supportive environment. Our employees are challenged to do the best they can to sharpen the skills and given opportunity to be trained and grow on the job. Every new hire is paired with a senior technology expert in the area and mentored on the job for quick learning curve.
About SnapIT Solutions
A new Kansas City based Innovative Technology Solutions company that delivers custom Software and Hardware-design solutions to solve industry challenges. SnapIT is also on a mission to Empower Communities and Create Opportunities for exceptionally talented young adults that need a platform to demonstrate their skills and push their limits. Contact us about on-the-job trainings and mentoring opportunities with the industry's top talent Tech experts in various skills.
Marketing Outreach Manager
Loading application form
Already working at SnapIT Solutions?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.