- Requires Masters in Computer Sciences or Sun/Oracle Java programmer certification with two years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2+ of years software development experience using Java
- Strong Java programming skills
- Strong understanding of Object oriented principles
- Experience with version control systems like Git and build tools like maven
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to conduct group Mentoring and Training sessions for junior resources
- Must be highly motivated to teach and mentor students in software development
- Must be able to instruct and lead Java course along with leading this group in delivering project work
- Troubleshoot and debug Java course work issues in a classroom setting with 12+ attendees.
- Prior group instruction, mentoring or training experience preferred.