SnapIT Solutions has a full-time opening for an experienced Project Manager & Enterprise Communications Specialist. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with proven skills to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. This is a 100% remote working position.
- Coordinate monthly program updates
- Experience with SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attend weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings, Business Unit Liaison (BUL) meetings and outage triage meetings, coordinate and assign communication requests to the appropriate team.
- Review other communication requests, coordinate, and assign to the appropriate team.
- Review and proofread the communication content.
- Coordinate, and seek approval from leadership and change managers.
- Certain communications will require coordination of final approval from the appropriate office.
- Oversee successful testing and execution of the communication.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years relevant work experience
- Project management certification preferred
- Strong communicator
- Candidates must have strong understanding of project management tools and functions
This position is 100% remote.
No sponsorship provided for this position.
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.