SnapIT Solutions has a full-time opening for an experienced Enterprise Architect. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with proven skills to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. This is a 100% remote working position.
- Must have hands-on experience using Orbus iServer 365.
- Familiarity with TOGAF, FEAF, and Flexera Data Platform is desired.
- Ability to assist with configuration of iServer user/role management, system configuration, models, and solutions.
- Formalize iServer 365 and Flexera System design and documentation.
- Catalog and review existing IT applications architecture artifacts.
- Review existing IT application portfolio catalog for related attributes.
- Interview IT application owners and business owners to understand strategy, business architecture, application interfaces, data classification, infrastructure mapping etc.
- Document IT application logical and physical architecture diagrams in MS Visio and Orbus iServer.
- Assist with iServer 365 data collection to populate out-of-box report packs (application portfolio, application roadmap, technology roadmap etc.)
- Host daily scrum calls, track backlogs and progress using Azure DevOps Boards or similar tracking tools.
- Host weekly status update meetings
- Other iServer 365 and Enterprise Architecture related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field with at least 5-7 years experience
- 1-3 years Enterprise Architect experience
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture techniques, methodologies and structures
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
This position is 100% remote.
No sponsorship provided for this position.
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.