SnapIT Solutions has a full-time opening for an experienced Administrative Support Specialist, Management Operations Division. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with proven skills to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. This is a 100% remote working position.
- Provides support to the Management Operations Division
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- Provide administrative support tasks related to travel, acquisitions, purchase cards, space & real property management, inbox management, prioritizing, and drafting written responses, providing case status updates to requesters, fee collection, and check transmittal.
- Respond to data-calls relating to travel, acquisition, property management, space and facilities management
- Draft email communications for internal and organization wide dissemination
- Assist staff with drafting, automating, and streamlining of policies, processes, procedures, and Data Calls
- Produce MS Word and MS PowerPoint communications deliverables as requested by team leads
- General file keeping of electronic documents
- Other administrative and data call related tasks as assigned by Director and team leads
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Has a proven ability to organize and interpret a high volume of information
- Strong communicator
- Candidates must have strong general office skills, including advanced proficiency with Microsoft-based operating systems, excellent Internet knowledge, and other common tools.
This position is 100% remote.
No sponsorship provided for this position.
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.