SnapIT Solutions has a full-time opening for an experienced Azure Active Directory Management Engineer. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with proven skills to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. This is a 100% remote working position.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain strong authentication in Microsoft Azure
- Develop, deploy, and maintain Azure Cloud Based applications
- Develop and maintain Azure AD Identity Management
- Develop automation necessary to build, test, deploy, and maintain Active Directory & Azure AD solutions adhering to DevOps processes
- Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User objects
- Configure and maintain Azure AD SSO using Modern Authentication Protocols (SMAL, OAUTH, OIDC)
- Deploy/Administer Azure AD Connect Tool, Configuring Synchronization Rules, Troubleshoot Synchronization Issues
- Configure Identity Governance policies, MFA, and Conditional Access policies
- Configure key services in Azure including Cloud App Security and Azure RMS
- In depth knowledge in Azure CLI & Microsoft Power Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Identity and Access Management, AD Connect, Policy Site Topology, Group Policy, Security, and password less solutions
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems, including Microsoft Azure Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft O365
- BS/BA in Computer Science / other technical degree or Business Management and 15 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development & operational support of Active Directory & Azure AD technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a product team
- Preferred: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Certification or Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
This position is 100% remote.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.