SnapIT Solutions has a full-time opening for an experienced Kubernetes Administrator/Developer. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with proven skills to work collaboratively with our federal government customer. This is a 100% remote working position.
- 3+ Years of experience in using public and private cloud infrastructures for deploying applications
- Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
- Configuring hardware, peripherals, and services, managing settings and storage
- Deploying, monitoring, and supporting applications in a Kubernetes environment
- Researching opportunities for automation, troubleshooting issues reported by users
- Work with IT teams for guidance and expertise on related matters in a Kubernetes environment for deploying and configuring which include but is not limited to monitoring, alerting, logging, performance analysis, configuration tuning, replication, high availability, disaster recovery, benchmarking and user experience.
- Document solutions, architectural patterns, and best practices around the Kubernetes environment to ensure that support, developers and end users have guidance and insight as needed
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in a field related to information systems, or business management.
- Experience with building Kubernetes Operators
- Managing Kubernetes storage (PV, PVC, Storage Classes, Provisioners)
- Kubernetes Networking (Services, Endpoints, DNS, Load Balancers)
- Experience setting up monitoring and alerting for Kubernetes clusters using open-source monitoring tools such as Grafana or Prometheus
- Proficient experience with Docker and Docker Containers
- Linux Administration and Support
- General cloud architecture experience or AWS
- DevOps environment experience
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Proficiency with modern development toolsets such as Visual Studio, Git and unit testing frameworks
Security Clearance required: Public Trust
This position is 100% remote.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions® LLC is an equal opportunity employer.