SnapIT is looking for a part-time Salesforce Trainer to support our Trainings division during the evening time (i.e. 6pm-9pm Monday-Thursday). The trainer will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. The trainer will create or edit the materials to be used in the classroom and design exercises to enhance lectures.
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploy training to targeted personnel.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide end user training for the client.
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Instruct users on an individual or group basis
- Test process with different subjects.
- Check and assess (grade) users’ work and deliver feedback with course grades
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- 2 years experience training
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Currently working as a Salesforce professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s in computer sciences is a plus.
Note that the Salesforce curriculum is based upon Trailhead, and we have already created a Trailmix. We would like you to review the Trailmix and adjust as you see appropriate.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.