SnapIT is looking for an Salesforce Lead to support our Pods division.
Define and implement development standards for the platform including code, configuration management, integration, security compliance and user experience.
- Identifies, compares and recommends technical options provided by the platform.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Develop high-quality and scalable application logic with Apex and SOQL
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Reviews code of others to ensure it adheres to best practices & coding policies
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Ensure solutions meet quality standards
- Be a part of DevOps team for the platform ensuring all development and deployments are planned and executed successfully.
- Development and configuration management (planning, quality control, issue management and code management).
- Defect Management throughout test, deployment and post go live support.
- Partner with Solution Architects to create High level conceptual design
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Field Service Lighting experience a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Developer 1/2, Field Service, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications are desired
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-888-694-1285 [email protected] for assistance.
SnapIT Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.